Saturday 29 May 2010

Lear Tech 3 & 4




We finished the tech last night in good time, so we will have a run through tonight, and actually get home an hour early at midnight instead of 1am. I'm beginning to get used to it, but despite looking forward to being at home, I thing the jet-lag is lightly to be fairly grim!
I haven't discovered how to label the individual pix yet, so I'm sorry if I've missed out some of the actor's names.
But it's a wonderful cast and I do thing Adrian has done a terrific job - I never understood quite why it was such a great play before.
Not surprisingly the management doesn't want any costumed rehearsal pix on anyone's Facebook page - which has been happening. It's lovely that everyone likes their costumes so much, but I can see Management's point.

No comments: